Machine Learning Engineer ( UK Based Remote)
- Central, London, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
AI-Adam provides talent acquisition and advice in the procurement of rare talent to the world’s most challenging industry sectors in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
Machine Learning Engineer wanted to join a leading AI client in London. They are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will design and build scalable ML solutions on top of the open source and enterprise products and deliver end-to-end technical expertise throughout the lifecycle of enterprise client-facing projects
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Familiarity with linux based development.
- At least 2 years of experience in industry or academia showing completed projects.
Core: (The role will be focused on these skills so we would expect existing experience or a demonstrable desire to learn these)
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience using machine learning tools in production.
- Experience with GoLang.
Desired: (Any of these will be of great interest to us)
- A broad understanding of data science and machine learning.
- Understanding of explainable AI or machine learning monitoring in production
- Familiarity with Kubeflow, MLFlow or Sagemaker
- Familiarity with python tools for data science