Technical Product Manager
- London, London, United Kingdom
We are disrupting the Artificial Intelligence & Engineering talent industry with our groundbreaking solutions and business ideas. At AI-Adam we focus on Intelligent and efficient sourcing by using Predictive Analytics to Improve Sourcing and help you secure the best talent in the industry.
We are currently hiring for a Technical Product Manager in London. You will be improving and updating the product strategy for open Source platforms and products. As the Technical Product Manager you will be working closely with the Engineering and Data Science functions to gather and prioritize technical and non-technical features.
You will need experience in Kubernetes, machine learning, and have been working with technical and commercial teams to manage client projects and gather insights from technical and non-technical users.
- Experience setting and iterating on the product strategy of highly technical and/or infrastructure-related projects
- A degree or higher-level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Experience managing projects in Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience managing projects that use machine learning tools in production.