Machine Learning Engineer
- London, London, United Kingdom
AI-Adam provides talent acquisition and advice in the procurement of rare talent to the world’s most challenging industry sectors in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
Machine Learning Engineer wanted to join a leading AI client in London. They are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will design and build scalable ML solutions on top of the open source and enterprise products and deliver end-to-end technical expertise throughout the lifecycle of enterprise client-facing projects
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Strong computer science and system architecture foundations.
- Familiarity with linux based development.
- Experience architecting/applying technology to solve real world challenges.
- Experience delivering production-level client-facing projects.
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience using machine learning tools in production.