Site Reliability Engineer - Kubernetes, Machine Learning & Production
- London, London, United Kingdom
We are disrupting the Artificial Intelligence & Engineering talent industry with our groundbreaking solutions and business ideas. At AI-Adam we focus on Intelligent and efficient sourcing by using Predictive Analytics to Improve Sourcing and help you secure the best talent in the industry.
We are looking for a SRE Engineer to join a leading AI Startup in London on a full time basis. Our client is focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. They provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including.
Your role will be to design and build scalable ML solutions on top of the open source and enterprise products and delivery end-to-end technical expertise throughout the lifecycle of enterprise client-facing projects
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Strong computer science and system architecture foundations.
- Familiarity with linux based development.
- Experience architect/applying technology to solve real world challenges.
- Experience delivering production-level client-facing projects.
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience using machine learning tools in production.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.