Machine Learning Engineer - Remote from Bengaluru, India
- Bengaluru, India, India
We are disrupting the Artificial Intelligence & Engineering talent industry with our groundbreaking solutions and business ideas. At AI-Adam we focus on Intelligent and efficient sourcing by using Predictive Analytics to Improve Sourcing and help you secure the best talent in the industry.
We're hiring for two Machine Learning Engineer to be the first technical base on the ground to help solidify our clients India operation from day zero. As the first two Machine Learning Engineers you will be supporting production systems at scale based on open source and enterprise machine learning products in Kubernetes.
You will be triaging production client deployments to ensure success for large scale production machine learning systems in critical environments and contributing to open source projects to extend their functionality.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Strong computer science foundations.
- Strong System architecture knowledge/experience.
- Familiarity with linux based development.
- Experience architecting/applying technology to solve real world challenges.
- Experience delivering production-level client-facing projects.