- London, London, United Kingdom
AI-Adam provides talent acquisition and advice in the procurement of rare talent to the world’s most challenging industry sectors in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning & Deep Learning.
We are currently hiring for a number of Data Scientist's to join a leading AI software client in London. You will be focusing on custom algorithms, data-science platform and training fellowship.
This is an awesome chance for you to bring AI to the real world. As a data scientist you will be in charge of designing and implementing bespoke algorithms for clients. You will normally work as part of a project team to build, develop and deploy data pipelines and models within a commercial engagement.
Skills we are looking for
- Deep-learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Probabilistic programming languages such as Stan, PyMC3, Edward or Greta
- Database programming languages, in particular SQL
- Distributed-computing frameworks such as Spark and Dask
- Utilities for the creation of web apps such as Flask, Dash and React.js
- Contributions to open-source projects