Freelance Photo- & Videographer
- Värdshusvägen 7, 181 66 Lidingö, Sweden
From mindless consumption into conscious decisions. We exist to create elegant, thoughtful and sustainable everyday products. We refuse to take shortcuts, and we obsess over every single step in the journey of our products, from how they are made to how they end up on your doorstep.
A Good Company is seeking a Photographer who will be responsible for capturing, editing, and publishing professional, compelling, true representations of our products that drive customer interest.
The main responsibilities are
- Photo-shoot the articles according to the Company’s guideline within the target time and cost
- To organize and collate files for publishing
- To maintain quality of images and videos
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Product Photography and/or lifestyle
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe lightroom & Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of evaluating image quality in terms of color, light and shade
- Advanced knowledge of color management in photography ( White balance, camera profiles, lightroom adjustments )
- Image and video editing are a plus
What we’re able to offer:
- A 100% remote work environment: we work together, but we don’t share an office and let you work where you want to.
- A laser-focused set of beliefs: we offer competitive compensation, but we know that dedication stems from a firm vision and a shared belief in how to get there.