- Värdshusvägen 7, 181 66 Lidingö, Sweden
From mindless consumption into conscious decisions. We exist to create elegant, thoughtful and sustainable everyday products. We refuse to take shortcuts, and we obsess over every single step in the journey of our products, from how they are made to how they end up on your doorstep.
Th trainee program is a fundamental role to the organisation and therefore requires someone who is coming from a strong educational background, business-oriented and ambitious.
- You are the “right hand” to our CEO
- Work across all functions in the company including Marketing, Customer Service, Design, Fulfilment & Support
- Playing a highly visible role, you will be involved in strategically important initiatives, led by CEO
- Participate in and lead projects across company functions
- Participate in and lead management meetings
- Have the potential to become a Department Head after 12-18 months
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or economics from a top-tier university with outstanding results
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality to drive our business success
- A proactive personality with confidence and ability to communicate with senior management level
- The capability to always find the right balance between getting things done and taking the time to think strategically
- A desire to change e-commerce
- Live in Stockholm, Sweden or can move to Stockholm, Sweden within 3 months
What we’re able to offer:
- A 100% remote work environment: we work together, but we don’t share an office and let you work where you want to.
- The Programme lasts for 12 months and is paid with the same benefits as all employees. But be aware it is a entry-offer payment.
- A laser-focused set of beliefs: we offer competitive compensation, but we know that dedication stems from a firm vision and a shared belief in how to get there.