- Värdshusvägen, 181 66 Lidingö, Sweden
From mindless consumption into conscious decisions. We exist to create elegant, thoughtful and sustainable everyday products. We refuse to take shortcuts, and we obsess over every single step in the journey of our products, from how they are made to how they end up on your doorstep.
We are seeking a Marketing Internship to join our marketing team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand. This is a low paid internship but you have great chances after 6 months to get a 100% paid job.
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products
- Create social media campaigns
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Previous experience in social media, email marketing and Bot marketing
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in remote teams
At A Good Company, we’re a tight-knit crew that all subscribe to a firm set of beliefs and convictions.
We do everything we can to avoid becoming dependent on lone-wolf heroes, and are firm believers the power of the team. We know that a well-oiled group working together to solve problems is the only way to bring ambitious ideas to fruition and make a lasting impact.
We know that ideas are only the start, and that little will be achieved without the right focus and hard work. We laugh a lot, we brainstorm non-stop, we challenge ourselves to do better, we share the same values, and we make sure to practise what we preach.
- Social media experience
- Share our vision
- Great attitude
What we’re able to offer:
- A 100% remote work environment: we work together, but we don’t share an office and let you work where you want to.
- A laser-focused set of beliefs: we offer competitive compensation, but we know that dedication stems from a firm vision and a shared belief in how to get there.