Content writer English
- London Bridge St, London SE1, UK
From mindless consumption into conscious decisions. We exist to create elegant, thoughtful and sustainable everyday products. We refuse to take shortcuts, and we obsess over every single step in the journey of our products, from how they are made to how they end up on your doorstep.
You will be part of a progressive and innovative Content Production team. You’ll focus on creating concise content and product descriptions, and work across the many departments to support with creating content for the A Good Company website.
Working to the company’s brand guidelines within a multi-lingual team, you will be required to create well-written, succinct and accurate translations to products sold on the site.
You will have the relevant qualifications for working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within copywriting or sub-editing role with a passion to move their career into our niche will also be considered.
- Write product descriptions
- Fluency in English
- A good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- An understanding of garment and accessory construction
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- Comfortable with digital work
What we’re able to offer:
- A 100% remote work environment: we work together, but we don’t share an office and let you work where you want to.
- A laser-focused set of beliefs: we offer competitive compensation, but we know that dedication stems from a firm vision and a shared belief in how to get there.