2022 Graduate Programme
- 6128 Great South Road, Horotiu 3288, New Zealand, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
- AFFCO Site: Head Office
- Department: Graduate
AFFCO New Zealand supplies premium meat products to New Zealand and the world. Established in 1904, we’re into our second century of business. We’re 100 percent New Zealand owned and operate across 13 sites from the top of the north island to the bottom of the south.
We are seeking graduates for our 2022 Future Leaders Programme. The Programme will provide you the opportunity to put your tertiary education into practice within a forward-thinking organisation. You’ll make a national and global impact, get exposure to all areas of a large and diverse company, and gain valuable experience within the New Zealand meat sector.
Our Future Leaders Programme extends across two years, consisting of four six-month placements. You’ll get hands-on experience within functions such as operations, sales, supply chain, procurement and more.
Why join AFFCO's Future Leader's Programme?
- Before you start, we’ll discuss your strengths and aspirations and design a programme that aligns with your unique skills and interests;
- All of our Future Leaders have personal development plans, are coached by their managers and buddies, mentored by senior executives and encouraged to take on projects that stretch their skill sets;
- You’ll be a key part of the business from day one - not a small cog in a big machine;
- You’ll be coached in key areas of the organisation and gain a significant amount of responsibility early on.
Our programme is jam-packed with practical, hands-on experience – no two placements will be the same. As you rotate through departments, you’ll get a chance to try your hand at many different areas of the business. You’ll gain insight into your career preferences, strengths and a clear picture of where you want to go next. Expect big opportunities and accelerated career progression from the get-go.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- A university or polytechnic tertiary qualification - bachelor's degree or above;
- Solid foundational leadership qualities;
- Open to placements throughout New Zealand;
- Critical thinker who enjoys a good challenge;
- Results-driven with a strong work-ethic;
- Seizes opportunities for positive change;
- Comfortably navigates risk and ambiguity.
For more information, view our Graduate Brochure at www.affco.co.nz/futureleaders/brochure
If you believe you have what it takes to be an AFFCO Future Leader then apply now with your resume, academic transcript and brief cover letter.