Administrator - Health & Safety Systems
- 6128 Great South Road, Horotiu 3288, New Zealand
- AFFCO Site: Head Office
- Department: Health & Safety
AFFCO supplies the world with New Zealand’s finest premium beef and lamb products for all to experience and enjoy. We serve over 80 markets globally, supported by an operation which includes twelve processing plants throughout New Zealand.
AFFCO is currently seeking a talented, detail-oriented and highly organised Health & Safety Systems Administrator to join our Head Office based in Horotiu, just a short drive from Hamilton.
Reporting to the National Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Using H&S Management Software for data extraction, analysis and reporting
- Maintaining Health & Safety communications across the company by distributing awareness initiatives, alerts, newsletters and bulletins.
- Health & Safety administration: administration for H&S programmes, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, developing agendas, and distributing content and materials as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, qualifications and skills:
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with people at all levels and across a large organisation
- A high level of numeracy, knowledge of statistics and ability to work with spreadsheets.
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher end-user skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple complex priorities and deadlines.
- Previous exposure to risk management, report writing and Health & Safety procedures would be advantageous.
If you want to join a successful, growing organisation and believe that you are the right person to take on this role, please apply today.