Department Administration Support
- 1044 Two Chain Road, Christchurch, Selwyn, New Zealand
- Department: Processing
- Site: Malvern
South Pacific Meats, a New Zealand owned, meat processing company has vacancies at our Burnham Processing plant near Christchurch
We are seeking a hands on, committed and self motivated administration professional to join our successful team and facilitate change and improvements.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who will work with the team to ensure that all administration duties are completed in a professional and timely manner. These duties include entering timesheets, maintaining department training records, data entry, processing staff absences and completing department inductions with new staff.
During busy periods you may be required to help out with administrative duties in other departments at the plant
To be considered for this position, you will have:
• Previous experience as an accounts clerk or similar role
• Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• An exceptional phone manner and greeting skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Strong organisation and communication skills that allow you to prioritise work effectively
• Proven record of punctuality/reliability.
• Discretion, honesty and confidentiality are essential
This is a temporary entry level admin position.
We want to hear from you, don't wait - pick up the phone now and contact our HR team or send your CV through and let us get back to you.
If you are a driven and motivated individual who is passionate about promoting and driving a zero harm culture then please apply.