AFFCO Graduate Programme
- 6128 Great South Road, Horotiu 3288, New Zealand
- Department: Graduate
- Site: Head Office
AFFCO New Zealand Limited is one of New Zealand’s longest established meat companies with a global reputation as a manufacturer of quality beef and sheep meats, and associated by-products. AFFCO serves both global and New Zealand markets, supported by an operation which includes twelve processing plants situated in a variety of locations throughout New Zealand.
We are seeking candidates for our Graduate programme who are interested in embarking on a work and training programme which offers the opportunity to become the next AFFCO leaders.
Throughout a range of rotations across the business, successful candidates will receive complete training and exposure to all facets of the business including production/operations, procurement, and marketing, as well as ongoing educational opportunities.
Your management knowledge will continue to develop and be enhanced through specialist company training modules and temporary postings throughout the company and the country.
Successful candidates will hold a relevant tertiary qualification and bring the following key attributes:
- Leadership skills and the ability to work well in a team,
- Self-motivated and disciplined,
- Initiative to think on their feet and come up with practical solutions to business problems,
- Quick leaner with the ability to adapt and be agile to change,
- Commitment – availability to dedicate at least two years toward your professional development,
- Communication - outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
There is some flexibility as to location and also the opportunity for a deferred start date for those successful candidates finishing tertiary studies. Candidates who are mobile and open to potential placements throughout New Zealand are highly preferred.
If you believe that you are the right person to join this challenging, varied and rewarding programme, then please apply today with your cover letter, transcript and resume.