Health & Safety Assistant
- 6128 Great South Road, Horotiu 3288, New Zealand
- Department: Health & Safety
- Site: Horotiu
AFFCO provides the world with New Zealand’s finest premium beef and lamb products for all to experience and enjoy. We serve over 80 markets globally, supported by an operation which includes twelve processing plants throughout New Zealand.
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and highly organised H&S Assistant to join our team based 5 minutes north of Hamilton in Horotiu.
Reporting to the plant H&S Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Maintain site hazard and incident registers
- Coordinate worker rehabilitation and ACC partnership programmes
- Oversee contractor induction and compliance
- Health and Safety auditing and reporting
- Participate in the site H&S committee and take minutes
We are looking for a person that can juggle multiple complex priorities and deadlines. Previous exposure to injury management, risk assessment, incident investigation, report writing and the implementation of ‘best practice’ health and safety procedures would be advantageous.
If you want to join a successful, growing organisation and believe that you are the right person to take on this role, please apply today!