- Te Puke Highway, Te Puke, New Zealand
- Department: Administration
- Site: Rangiuru
AFFCO is one of New Zealand’s leading exporters of premium sustainably-produced beef and lamb products. We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and highly organised Accounts Clerk to join our plant administration team based at our Rangiuru plant near Te Puke, Bay of Plenty.
Reporting to the Plant HR / H&S Coordinator, this part-time role (30 hours per week) will provide the successful applicant with plenty of fresh challenges while working within a dynamic team environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The organised coordination of invoices and statements
- Entry of invoices
- Management of key accounts
- Providing excellent customer service support
- Providing assistance with payroll
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- An ability to succeed in a team environment
- A flare for rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, with a ‘down to earth’ attitude
- A good team player
You must have NZ permanent residency or be a NZ citizen to apply for this role.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply today