- 5923 State Highway 1, Moerewa 0211, New Zealand
- Department: Processing
- Site: AFFCO Moerewa
AFFCO is currently recruiting for casual process workers to commence immediately.
This is a fast paced and dynamic environment to work in and requires people that are reliable, motivated and healthy with a positive attitude. Experience in the meat industry would be an advantage, but is not essential. Training will be provided.
We are seeking applicants for a variety of roles across both day and night shift. Our peak season will also include Saturday or Sunday work.
- Process work (conveyer belt / production lines)
- Heavy lifting, physical work and standing for long periods
- Handling raw meat and animal organs
- Hot and cold environments
Successful applicants MUST:
- Always put safety first
- Be reliable
- Turn up to work on time
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have personal transport
- Be able to work in a diverse team
- Good pay rates and weekly pay
- Opportunities to obtain NZQA Qualifications in Food Processing and other Qualifications
- Flu vaccinations and other Health Checks
- Discount on Affco meat products
- Potential long term opportunities and growth within the company
Please apply to submit your interest online and an application form as well as an ACC history request form will be emailed back to you to complete.
You MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand and pass a pre-employment drug test.