UI / UX Developer, Principal – Secret Clearance
- IO, Dulles, Virginia, United States
AETOS is a CVE Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology solutions focused on building a business that is customer-centered and performance-oriented. At Aetos, we specialize in developing IT solutions to optimize functionality and efficiencies for government and commercial clients to meet their business needs.
Job Title: UI / UX Developer Principle (Secret Clearance)
Client: Department of Homeland Security
Location: Dulles, Virginia
We are seeking a Principal Software UI/UX Developer with Node.js, Angular, and/or React expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented UI/UX capabilities
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with UI/UX development including applicable and demonstrable experience with Node.js, Angular, and/or React. This includes mockup, prototype, develop, and maintain UI/UX capabilities
- 2+ years of experience with Agile software development
- Experience with a diverse set of web UI/UX technologies
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Experience with Authentication as applicable to UI/UX capabilities
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL - Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.