Network Administrator – Secret Clearance
- IO, Pensacola, Florida, United States
AETOS is a CVE Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology solutions focused on building a business that is customer-centered and performance-oriented. At Aetos, we specialize in developing IT solutions to optimize functionality and efficiencies for government and commercial clients to meet their business needs.
Job Title: Network Administrator (Secret Clearance)
Client: Department of Homeland Security
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance - Must be able to obtain a DHS Suitability prior to start date. US Citizens Only.
Seeking a development-focused Network Administrator to support the design, development, and deployment of a new DevOps infrastructure and advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Some domestic travel will be required.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities.
- Maintaining current knowledge of hardware and software applications.
- Conducting trade studies, to determine possible system (hardware, software, architecture) improvements.
- Developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product line training.
Design networking enclaves as the need arises.
- Sustainment of CISA networking architecture.
- Expected to do some installation work.
- 6+ years of professional networking experience.
- Must have Network Engineering experience including TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, and SNMP-based network management.
- In depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting experience in regards to Layer 2 functionality and protocols in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting and implementing Layer 3 routing protocols over a multi-site environment in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Must have a firm knowledge of configuring and isolating IPSEC and firewall architecture
- Must have a strong understanding of LAN/WAN protocols, specifically BGP, and OSPF
- Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos), Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC), Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC)
- Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
- Experience troubleshooting and implementing VPN technologies.
- Experience implementing firewall based policies using Juniper firewalls.
Security Clearance Requirement: Must have a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree in a related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience
- Professional experience may be substituted for a degree
- be substituted for a degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.