DEVOPS Engineer – Secret Clearance
- IO, Dulles, Virginia, United States
AETOS is a CVE Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology solutions focused on building a business that is customer-centered and performance-oriented. At Aetos, we specialize in developing IT solutions to optimize functionality and efficiencies for government and commercial clients to meet their business needs.
Client: Department of Homeland Security
Location: Dulles, Virginia
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a DHS Suitability prior to start date. US Citizens Only.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience working with Red Hat OpenShift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
- Experience with Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware/VSphere)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.