- Gatineau, QC, Canada
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Professional Services markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Join our growing "Software Tester" team and work in a mission-critical Defence environment where you are testing tools that keep Canadians safe!
We currently have 2 Tester positions open with our client in Gatineau!
The tasks will include:
- Test planning and strategy.
- Drafting, developing and maintaining test cases.
- Executing test cases.
- Authoring of test case reports.
- Verification and analysis of problem reports.
- Peer review
- Developing and maintaining automated testing as part of the automation framework.
- Secondary duties could include:
- Advising on other software development issues pertaining to manual or automated testing.
- Supporting and participating in trials and test events as directed.
- Other tasks as required.
- Experience in C++, Java or other computer languages.
- Knowledge of repositories such as GitHub or Clear Case.
- Must have a College Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Technology or Bachelor of Science or equivalent plus
- At least 1 year of work experience in software testing.
- The following would be considered a strong asset:
- Agile testing experience
- SAFe certification
- Knowledge of specific testing tools such as Rational Quality Manager
- Must hold a valid Enhanced Reliability clearance (Federal Government clearance) before starting.
- You must also obtain the Controlled Goods Certificate with us, and the Secret level clearance. We may have time to initiate these clearances for the selected candidate.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian and woman-led company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne, dirigée par une femme. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.