- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Security Clearance: None
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
The Professional Services Infoblox Engineer is a core member of the Professional Services team tasked with the configuration and deployment of Infoblox appliances and solutions.
In this role you will focus on the following primary objectives:
- Successful configuration of the Infoblox solution to meet the specific business requirements for an individual customer including data migration from existing solutions
- Designing and architecting solutions which meet the specific customer needs
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Migrating data from the customer’s current systems and the Infoblox solution, as needed
- Identifying and documenting the critical success factors for projects
- Documenting key project stakeholders
- Developing data mapping and transformation methods using Perl and other UNIX tools
- Developing comprehensive implementation plans designed to migrate customers from their current architecture to their new Infoblox architecture
- Performing pre-migration testing and implementation process validation
- In this capacity, this role is expected to be flexible to work with different data sources/destinations, requirements, tools, etc
- 8+ years of application/ solution development or integration experience
- 3+ years of experience deploying/managing DNS/DHCP (alternatively TCP/IP) in a corporate enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience and understanding DNS and DHCP implementation on UNIX
- Experience with Infoblox or other IPAM products (VitalQIP, etc)
- Thorough knowledge of writing and using Perl
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal groups (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales) as well as with customers
- Determined experience to work as part of a team of Engineers and to deliver one or several projects simultaneously