Senior SA&A Consultant
- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Security Clearance: Secret
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
ADGA has a current long term contract opportunity for an SA&A Consultant to conduct the Security Assessment & Authorization on a data management platform which provides DaaS and Data Analytics in a protected B and cloud environment. The consultant must have experience understanding and applying GC IT Security policies
The consultant will be developing the following:
- IT security controls (ITSG33 based) and applicable safeguards
- Assessment of mitigation strategies
- Identification of residual risk.
- Must have 10+ year of experience working in IT/Cyber Security with at least 2 years of recent experience as an SA&A Specialist undertaking, developing, interpreting and applying IT SA&A methodology and policies instruments.
- Must have professional experience in the assessment of evidence and writing of formal Security Assessment reports(ITSG-33 based)
- Must have direct working knowledge of the GC standards, policies and guidelines and the principles of security and privacy by design.
- Must have direct experience reviewing the following documents (Statement of Sensitivity, Statement of acceptable risk, Asset Categorization, Threat modeling, Business Needs for Security, Statement of Acceptable Risk)
- A 3-year college degree in computer science (or related field), a university degree at the bachelor level (in computer science or related field) or equivalent working/professional experience.
- Ideally the candidate possesses a CISSP certification along with 1 (or more) security related certifications (CISM, CISA, GIAC etc.)
- Ideally, the consultant has experience performing the following IT Security tasks for Cloud based solutions: Review of Business requirements, Development of security controls profile based on business requirements using CSE ITSG-33 for Cloud solution, Preparation of security assessment reports, Security architecture design and engineering support