Resource Management Support Clerk
- Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Security Clearance: Secret
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Are you a retired RMS (Resource Management Support) Clerk from the military? Are you available and looking for a contract opportunity where you can use your valuable experience within a military environment? This role could be for you!
- Resolve military payroll issues
- Provide administrative support
- Process leave transactions on the system
- Maintain records (and other duties as needed)
- Must have experience with Guardian (HRMS used by DND)
- Must have experience with CCPS (Pay System used by DND)
- Assets to have: ClaimsX, HRRS, and Monitor Mass (for personnel reporting)
- Previous experience working as a Resource Management Support (RMS) Clerk in the Canadian Forces - within the finance and HR area is a requirement.
- Must hold a valid Federal Government Secret clearance (Level II)