- Washington, DC
The American Center for Life Cycle Assessment (ACLCA) is a nonprofit membership organization providing education, awareness, advocacy and communications to build capacity and knowledge of environmental LCA. ACLCA membership consists of industry, academia, government, consulting, and NGOs.
The intern will work closely with all members of the policy/advocacy staff in ACLCA's efforts and will:
- Assist staff by conducting legislative research, developing policy fact sheets, tracking legislation, and policy initiatives.
- Provide staff with support in research and analysis of various topics, organizations, and key players in the field.
- Assist in the development of case studies of promising practices.
- Attend conferences, briefings, and forums as a representative of the ACLCA and share information about those events with staff.
- Assist in the preparation of ACLCA publications and events, including drafting a blog to be posted on the ACLCA website.
- Keep staff abreast of trends in environmental sustainability.
- Provide any other support to the president and staff as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.