Junior Python Developer
- Organisational Structure: MS IL | Cloud&Infrastructure Operations
- Department: Platforms | Operations & Support
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 19 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.
About the project
The client is one of the German market’s leaders in the banking system.
We have several ongoing projects for this client. In the portfolio we have 9 teams working on different projects.
More technical details will be presented in the interviews.
You will be part of the client's team and together with them follow all the internal Research and Developement processes for deployment.
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- You will be working together with your team on improving the Cortex XSOAR playbooks
- Gain understanding of the client business needs from both functional and technical perspective
- Develop features following the development best practices and propose solutions that are compatible with existing architecture
- Perform code review for the other team members to ensure quality of the deliverables
- Raise technical risks and come up with mitigation proposals
- Analyze the non-functional requirements of the developed features and understand how the features fit in the customer's ecosystem
- Take part in technical alignment meetings with other teams and make sure that the overall system understanding is achieved
- Support cross team collaboration and work together with colleagues from other projects within the portfolio
- Experience using Python / JR Python Developer
- Familiarity with at least one popular Python framework;
- Able to suggest improvement points for functionalities
- Skilled in gathering and clarifying technical requirements
- Team player mentality and good communication skills
At Accesa & RARo you can
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones