Senior Delivery Manager
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Business Line / Office: PS - Custom Software - .NET Stack Ongoing Development
- Department: Project Management Office
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 17 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 700 IT professionals in its 13+ Competence Areas, the two sister-companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Being in the early stages of collaboration, we’re enjoying a growing team with diverse skills, from Business Analysis and Testing to Project Management and Software Development. In terms of efficiency, our core is focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from the customer side. We’re ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as to facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
The role’s main responsibilities are to build and lead a Service Delivery team to meet the profit and loss objectives agreed, as part of the Portfolio.
The role includes full accountability for the customer projects delivery in service line with the calculated profit and loss project targets, from understanding the customer need, designing the project/solution and estimating it, to putting in place the delivery structure and fully owning the delivery process. Reporting directly to a Head of Service Delivery or a Business Line Partner, the Senior Delivery Manager is accountable for the end-to-end service profit and loss, service delivery and service lifecycle management.
A Service is an independent structure of value to customers and it is organized with roles and responsibilities, technical competences and a delivery methodology.
The role is measured by 3 balanced dimensions – service management, people interactions and efficient line operations management.
Initiative, management and leadership coupled with abilities for decision-making, integrity and collaboration are key for succeeding in this role. The role description is supported by a competencies map which will be baselined and updated regularly, as a support for growth and personal development as a leader.
Real impact one step at a time
Managing customer expectations, establish and implement delivery models in order to grow the team and reach growth and operational business objectives.
As your team and business grows and expands, your role could transition from Delivery Manager to that of a Head of Service Delivery, Business Line Partner.
The team is part of a competence area that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third-party-provided services
- Operational ability in a diverse, large-scale environment
- Exceptional customer-facing skills
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Expertise in people management and leadership
- Strong organizational skills
- Capacity to train and guide team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones