Junior Technical Support Engineer (Office 365)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Business Line / Office: MS - Microsoft Modern Workplace Infrastructure
- Seniority: Junior
- Department: Technology Competence Area Office
Part of the Ratiodata Group Germany, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the projects
In this role, you will be providing day-to-day support to our customers – both to their end-users, as well as the technical representatives of our customers. You will also be consulting and aiding our customers adopt new technologies as they are released.
You will have the opportunity to learn from our colleagues' extensive knowledge and experience in modern workplace technologies. We welcome questions and offer support when needed, but we also encourage a hands-on approach for those who prefer it. Continuous improvement is also a big part of what we do, as we, at Accesa have a strong focus on getting better.
You will contribute to our effort of growing our capabilities when it comes to the Microsoft 365 (Office 365) operations.
In a typical week, you will be performing the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Work with the on-premises, hybrid, and pure Office 365 systems
- On your own or with direction from more senior technical specialists, carry out cloud or on-premises data center operations assignments
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft-based and third-party environments for various projects
- Respond to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents, etc. based on ITIL and Agile practices
- Continuously develop and improve quality of service by applying automation
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an important contribution to guaranteeing that our clients’ environments are secured, always up to date and that the tools used are tailored to meet the business requirements, from both a cost and a productivity perspective.
You will be able to get certified on the technologies you will work with, attend workshops and conferences. Also, establish connections with people that have similar roles and see the latest advancements in the technologies we work with.
In Accesa, we have several Competence Areas that are meant to help your personal and professional development get to the next level. Apart from technical and soft-skills-oriented workshops that you can attend, facilitated both by internal and external partners, you can also benefit from a company-wide community of mentors and coaches. You will be able to focus on your career path with the help of your technical lead, you will have the flexibility to try out other technologies that seem appealing to you. We want to make sure that you enjoy working and learning every day.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Exposure to Office 365 services
- General understanding of TCP/IP from a server perspective
It is also important that you:
- Are able to work autonomously and often without clear processes
- Can plan, manage your time, and take responsibility from day one
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Are a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- Are interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge-sharing
It will be a plus if you have experience with:
- Power Automate
- M365 security fundamentals
- Hybrid deployments and migrations
- PowerShell Scripting
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses