Application Support Specialist
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Business Line / Office: MS - Application Management
- Department: Application Management Competence Area
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 17 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 700 IT professionals in its 13+ Competence Areas, the two sister-companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
We are looking for a Application Support Specialist, who will be responsible for managing applications and platforms on different environments. This will include Web services, Database services, Back-end and middleware layers of an application & the OS.
Our team is composed of 50+ colleagues who are working in similar environments for the past 5-6 years.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support;
- Perform root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution (i.e. hotfixes, patches);
- Estimate time required to implement remediation actions;
- Raise platform related issues to platform vendors and manages issues resolution;
- Contribute to the knowledge base and development standards;
Real impact one step at a time
A key part of the role is to analyze, propose and implement improvements and optimizations to the running systems, processes and workflows.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in trainings).
The team is backed-up by a competence area that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project's context.
- 1.5 - 2 years hands-on experience in an Application Support role
- Fluency in English and German;
- Very good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivation to learn and understand new technologies;
- Good knowledge on any of the DB platform: MS SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL;
- Good knowledge on Windows Server and/or Linux OS;
- Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Good knowledge on any web servers: IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx;
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of any scripting language;
- Availability to work outside European business hours;
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses