Business Support Analyst
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Business Line / Office: COO
- Seniority: Middle
- Department: Business Quality and Processes
Headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and with offices in Zurich, Frankfurt, Oradea and Munich, Accesa is a privately-owned company with a distinctive people-first culture that thrives on engineering proficiency. Over the past 16 years, it has been focusing on problem-solving through technology that seamlessly integrates into people’s lives, driving value for both businesses and their customers. The company is committed to delivering a 5-star experience for all their customers and a fulfilling career for its people.
With over 700 professionals, within more than 20 competence centers, Accesa is establishing itself as an employer of choice for engineers looking to consistently have a real, tangible impact through their work. Partnering with companies in Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Automotive to Banking and Insurance, Accesa helps businesses and people embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey.
About the projects
You will be part the Transformation Office, by joining the Internal Tooling Team. The Team is accountable for all Internal Tools used by our Accesa colleagues, covering the areas of People Development, Business Development, Business Operations and Business Intelligence.
One of the tools developed in Accesa is being re-designed so that it can penetrate the market as a top quality staff and time management customizable solution. A second tool developed in Accesa is reshaped into a desk management product that can be made available also to Customers, starting this year.
The Business Operations Tooling Team you will be part of is composed of one Architect/Technical Lead, one Product Owner that also plays the role of a Team Lead, two Full Stack Senior Developers, one Quality Assurance Specialist and one Business Support Analyst.
We are looking for a Business Support Analyst who will be in contact with all zones of the company, in order to offer support with performing daily tasks in our internal tools. You will work closely with the development team in order to provide a good user experience to users and have satisfied stakeholders.
- Understand Accesa’s internal processes that guide the main flows in the tooling ecosystem
- Offer support to users either by explaining certain steps in using a tool if there is lack of knowledge or by doing the tasks for them if they do not have the required rights
- Organize periodical workshops for knowledge sharing related to using the tools
- Encourage users to respect the processes and use the best practices to implement them
- Participate in daily, refinement and planning meetings with the development team
- Support, if necessary, with testing of new functionalities
- Your role does not require defining requirements or discussing functionality with the stakeholders, but is development option if you are interested in business analysis; creating specific documentation for the implementations is nonetheless required
Real impact one step at a time
- Develop solution features following React development best practices.
- Develop integrations with other internal systems according to the defined architecture guidelines.
- Unit testing, integration testing, and bug fixing.
At Accesa you will have the opportunity to work and learn from highly experienced professionals and further develop your knowledge throughout challenging projects.
We take every opportunity to help those around us upgrade their technical know-how and adapt responsibilities to best fit and benefit each member. We value our team mates' willingness to learn new technologies and efforts for obtaining certificates that attest to their expertise
- Passion for technology and digitalization
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong structural and analytical thinking
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactive approach
- Excellent attention to details
- Basic Financial (incl. Payroll) knowledge
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- English knowledge
- Empathy for users
Nice to Have:
- Business Analyses knowledge
- Legal knowledge
- Management tooling integration experience
- Software development knowledge
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments