Intern - Project Management IT Operations & Administration (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Germany
The Operations & Administrations team takes great responsibility for our high traffic platform, managing different services that ensure an uninterrupted 24/7 business. This is guaranteed even during peak times with our special promotions generating ten times more user traffic than usual. The goal of our operations team is to standardise our infrastructure while maintaining flexibility within all teams in the company. The Admin team is supporting the company with all hardware and software related topics.
We are keen on automating as many processes as possible while constantly working on improving our diversified infrastructure to run dozens of highly available Microservices.
Our services run almost completely on AWS and we are currently looking for a Intern - Project Management (m/f/d) to support us in further development and maintenance of our exciting projects!
Challenges the team will be working on in the next 12 months:
- Implement further AWS managed services and benefit from its full potential
- Cross-team alignments for infrastructure monitoring
- Automate current manual processes to focus on infrastructure improvements
What you will do
- Support the project pipeline (e.g. kickoff, stakeholder management, gather requirements, write tickets, support with decisions and implementation, ensure release quality, and measure the outcome of changes)
- Assist your lead in optimizing processes together by preprocessing tickets in Jira and generate insights based on predefined metrics
- Get insights into state-of-the-art technologies and assist in the company-wide roll out of new tools
- Support in daily business by creating tickets and answering requests of our stakeholders - all internal tech teams.
- Share your own ideas and creations in a team with flat hierarchy and quick decision making processes
- Work data-driven, based on reports and analyses for deriving actions that are truly oriented towards our stakeholders needs
Who you are
- Clear understanding of technical terms or exposure to technical knowledge
- Analytical skills with a hands on mentality and creative way of thinking
- Solution-oriented with direct and clear communication skills
- Open for new ideas and driven to take over responsibility
- Organized and structured way of working
- Fluent English skills (spoken & written)
Nice to haves
- Experience as an intern/working student in project, product management or business related jobs
- Basic knowledge in agile methodologies
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux) also for private usage
- State-of-the-art tech stack running on AWS
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English as company language
- Agile work environment (MOVE) and cross-functional teams
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)