Lead Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer (m/f/d)
- Domstraße 10, Hamburg, Germany
Our Tech Department is the heart of ABOUT YOU driven by the passion to develop the best infrastructure & applications. Our Finance Tech Team ensures the technical workflow between the Finance Team and our internal Tech Teams by handling up to 1 million transactions every day!
With your deep knowledge in C/AL development you will improve our existing Dynamics NAV application and make sure that our APIs run fast and smoothly. Join us as a Lead Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer and contribute to one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe!
Upcoming challenges for the team that you can contribute to:
- Design, and develop the migration towards BC-OnPrem
- Replace SOAP endpoints with RESTful services.
- Ensure we can continually scale to meet business needs
What you will do
- Develop new features for our EDI interfaces, API Endpoints, and Stakeholders in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain, and drive improvement improvement on, our existing NAV application
- Draft technical and architectural solutions together with the Tech and Product Lead
- Take ownership of the implementation of business processes and ensure their smooth operation.
- Propose both technical and business process improvements through actively developing PoCs
- Have a direct impact on team processes by regular agile retrospectives
Who you are
- You are experienced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (min. version 2015) in Finance, Sales and Supply Chain
- You have an in-depth knowledge of C/AL and AL
- with understanding of its impact on MSSQL
- You have a good understanding of related technologies: SSRS, SSIS, LogicApps, PowerBI
- You have a solid understanding of both SOAP and RESTful services inside and outside of NAV.
- You are motivated by continuous improvement and learning
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code base in check
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have very good written and spoken English skills, German is beneficial
Nice to have:
- Experience in mentoring more junior team members
- Experience in C# and Powershell
- Experience in DevOps topics - Docker, CI/CD Pipelines
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux) also for private usage
- State-of-the-art tech stack running on AWS
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English as company language
- Company flats (subject to availability)
- Agile work environment (MOVE) and cross-functional teams
- Free access to Germany’s greatest developer conference code.talks
- Company pension scheme
- Free Laracasts and Egghead account
- Help in relocation and VISA process
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)