Working Student CRM (m/f/d)
- Hamburg, Germany
As a Working Student CRM (m/f/d), you will join the CRM Tech Team and take care of all Data & Reporting topics. In addition to analytical tasks, there will be opportunities to contribute to projects with the marketing teams as well as present analyses and deep dives to the team’s stakeholders.
Become part of our CRM Tech Team and successfully contribute to the upcoming challenges as a motivated Working Student CRM (m/f/d).
What you will do
- Create automated dashboards and reports for the CRM team
- Assist projects related to data topics with a variety of stakeholders from different departments like Business Intelligence, Performance Marketing and the Shop Applications
- Research and document CRM related topics and present the results to our marketing stakeholders
- Develop tech topics which involve data aspects
- With growing experience, take over responsibilities for own projects to optimize our products
Who you are
- You are an enrolled student in business administration, business informatics, computer science or similar program
- Analytical and efficient way of thinking
- Excellent communication skills & energetic and positive mindset
- Interested in analytics tools (Datastudio, Tableau, Python or Excel)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
Technical Background in SQL
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux) also for private usage
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English as company language
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :-)