Supply PPM Manager
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The purpose of the Supply PPM Manager role entails the full responsibility for planning, reporting and control cycle of Supply budgets on a monthly, quarterly and year end base for the plant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Validation of Transfer prices where applicable
- Completion of the monthly LE and submission to the zone PPM team
- Reporting of monthly performance across key financial metrics at the plant
- Responsible for special analyses and involvement in various projects
- Development of existing systems and reporting tools
- Finance contact person for the Plant Manager and Plant Functional Leads
- Relevant 3 year university degree in i. e. in accounting, business, economics, engineering or similar
- MBA / CIMA / CA (SA) would be advantageous
- 3+ years of experience in finance in a manufacturing environment
- Experience Product Costing
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of general accounting and consolidation practices
- Project management, problem assessment and solving skills
- Working in an ERP environment
- Working in a process-oriented organization
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than (31December 2021).