- Onitsha, Nigeria
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The primary role for this position is to operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
The Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team dream and contribute to achieving it
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Work in teams
- Min - B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years as Process/Maintenance Artisan
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best)
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 01 November 2021.