Supply Network Planner
- Lagos, Nigeria
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Overall Purpose of the Function
Opportunity exists for Supply Network Planner in International Breweries Plc, reporting to the BU Planning Manager. The Supply Network Planner will make proper and feasible production plans, generate and drive adherence to the agreed finished goods inventory policy, guarantee the fulfillment of demand with the lowest cost, and optimize the network allocation of finished product according to finished goods Inventory Policy. This role connects every dot of the manufacturing supply chain from demand through to supply, logistics and finance. The purpose is to generate feasible monthly supply& inventory plans that meet desired Customer Service Levels while avoiding unnecessary distribution and obsolescence costs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain adherence to the LCP processes linked to SNP, S&OP and Inventory Policy
- Generating the monthly CONA (tactical horizon) production plan, distribution & inventory plans (using Llama soft/APO/Excel/and/or other business software and models)
- Ensuring the generation and agreement of weekly production plans
- Producing a fully optimized supply plan run with at least 16 months horizon (4 months of current year + 12 months of next year) using budgeted sales and supply parameters.
- Inventory Policy: Generating/updating, agreeing, implementing & tracking the finished goods Inventory Policy within agreed frequencies.
- Driving regular routines to keep master data up to date in the planning tool (all SNP parameters including plants/ DC/ DPG/ products/ resources/ lanes/ efficiencies/ rates/ costs/ penalties), and regularly reviewing with relevant functions in the organization to ensure the data quality and accuracy. Tracking and Monitoring: Identifying and problem-solving risks, constraints, scenarios, performance, trends, opportunities, and KPI management
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences or Commerce
- Preferably 3 – 5 years manufacturing or supply planning experience including production scheduling
- Knowledge of linear programming / optimization analytics advantageous
- Experience of planning tools, techniques and accountabilities ranging from tactical planning, distribution and supplier management.
- Proven experience with ability to influence and interface with senior stakeholders, specifically manufacturing
- Able to understand and interpret sales trends, manufacturing and distribution chains and to convert into appropriate production strategy.
- Operational excellence and improvement bias
- Good communicator across all levels within and external to the organization with personal gravitas and credibility
- Customer focused mind-set and approach
- Proven problem-solving skills with an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Excellent self-management practices
- Proactive, energetic and committed
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
- High tolerance for stress and managing the operational realities of the business
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements. Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 11 October 2021.