Engineering Store Clerk
- 121102, Sagamu, Nigeria
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Overall Purpose of the Function
An opportunity exists for highly skilled and result driven Engineering Store Clerk- Maintenance in our Gateway Plant reporting to the Engineering Store Controller- Maintenance. The successful incumbent with excellent understanding of Microsoft excel will effectively control goods received and goods issued through proper store management practices to ensure optimal result in the Store.
Duties and responsibilities
- Interact with suppliers daily to receive goods ordered
- Interact with the buyer or engineering controller on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems
- Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control report
- Ensure that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that
- Review on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed
- Pay attention to people on the floor and notify management of any possible shoplifting
- Min- B.Sc./HND or its equivalent degree in a relevant area of study such as materials management, accounting, supply chain or stock management
- 1 – 2 year Experience in similar role will be an added advantage
Key competencies and attributes
- Problem solving Skill
- Great attention to details
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 24 September 2021.