Machine Specialist- Energy & Fluids
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist – Energy & Fluids in Port Harcourt Plant who will be reporting to the Energy & Fluids Engineer. The successful incumbent will maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years s experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
- Previous experience as either a Process Artisan or Maintenance Artisan is an added advantage
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies
- Acts with integrity
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 24 August 2021.