Brewing Process Artisan
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Brewing Process Artisan, Mechanical. The Successful candidate will operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- Work in teams
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Management skills
- People handling ability
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conceptual skills
- Engineering Specialist- Subject matter expert
- Min. of B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Packaging/FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
International Breweries PLC is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to AB Inbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to the biggest international brewing company in the world. International Breweries PLC attaches great importance to the development of its employees.
The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
Kindly attach CV in PDF format.
International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company