Packaging Machine Specialist
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Machine Specialist in our Plant located in South West Nigeria reporting to the Maintenance Controller-Packaging. The successful incumbent will maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key roles & Responsibilities:
- Optimize Plant and Equipment Availability and Reliability Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk-Free Working Environment
- Provide Specialist Technical Support and enhance Machine, System and process capabilities Optimize Maintenance Team Performance
- Maintain, Repair and Optimize Plant and Associate Devices
- Optimize Process Performance
- Facilitate Problem Solving
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation/Systems
- Operate plant and process equipment effectively
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Apply the VPO principles and practices
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Work
- Minimum of HND/ B.Eng. or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 1-2 years as Process or Maintenance Artisan on high speed packing lines Computer Literate
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good leadership Potential
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance Good knowledge of the Packaging production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Acts with integrity
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
1. Kindly have line manager approval for internal applicants.
2. Attach cv in pdf format
International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.