Packaging Machine Specialist
- Onitsha, Nigeria
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free work environment while maintaining, repairing and optimizing plant and associated devices. To continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems and calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practices.
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Deploy a plant wide maintenance strategy
- Lead the plant wide endeavour for maintenance excellence
- Provide specialist maintenance support
- Monitor, report and take corrective action on the maintenance strategy implementation
- Facilitate failure investigations and drive implementation of corrective actions
- Manage all maintenance reports for accuracy and reporting at the right time
The occupant of this position should possess:
- B.Eng (Mechanical/ Electrical).
- Familiarity with maintenance systems e.g. COSWIN.
- Good knowledge of VPO or related manufacturing tools.
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies.
- 4 Years’ experience in Asset care and maintenance management.
Key competencies and attributes
- Energetic & passionate
- Detail oriented
- Energetic & passionate
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.