Instrument Artisan-Energy and Fluids
- Port Harcourt Township, Rivers, ng
- Region: Port Harcourt
International Breweries is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, AB InBev.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and realizing your goals you’ve come to the right place!
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices in Energy& Fluids
- Calibrate equipment according to maintenance best practice
- Locate plant, Equipment, spares and relevant documentation/Systems
- continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk Free Working Environment
- Apply the VPO principles and Maintenance Best Practices
- Contribute to Self and Team development and Communicate effectively in the Work place.
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum – HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Electrical Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation
- Minimum of 2-3 years Routine electrical and Instrumentation maintenance experience on high speed packing lines
- Experience or previous training on Siemen S7 PLC will be an added advantage
- Computer Literate
Key competencies and attributes
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Acts with integrity
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.