- Port Harcourt, Rivers, ng
- Region: Port Harcourt
International Breweries is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, AB InBev.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and realizing your goals you’ve come to the right place!
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices
- Monitor and control packaging process
- Optimize production performance
- Apply problem solving processes
- Maintain equipment in an as new condition, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections, corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition, problem solving to address root cause of failures and loop closure and provide input into the ZBB maintenance budget
- Coach operators in the correct way to operate equipment and perform autonomous operations
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Min – HND/B.Eng or equivalents in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Min of 2 - 3 years’ experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Packaging environment or FMCG.
Key competencies and attributes
- Systemic problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices
- Prior experience on CAN or RGB lines will be an added advantage
- Act with integrity
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.