Process Operator-Energy & Fluids
- Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Region: Port Harcourt
International Breweries is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, AB InBev.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you are up for a challenge and ready to grow your career, you’ve come to the right place!
The key purpose of the role is responsible for:
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
- Carry out Autonomous operations, cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Ensure utilities process quality and productivity
- Monitor and Control utilities production processes in the E&F plant on shift
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift.
- Operate utilities machines and equipment according to work instructions and adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Leading the Process monitoring function in Utilities
- Monitor the generation and utilisation of all utilities within the process
- Identify and deliver initiatives to deliver step change performance improvement and process stability in order to realise true process capability
- understanding metering processes
The occupants of this position should possess:
· Min- HND /B.Eng. – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or it’s equivalent
· 1-2 years’ experience in a utilities or FMCG environment.
Key competencies and attributes
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.