Machine Specialist-Energy & Fluids
- Port Harcourt, Rivers, ng
- Region: Port Harcourt
International Breweries is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, AB InBev.
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you are up for a challenge and ready to grow your career, you’ve come to the right place!
The key purpose of the role is responsible for:
- Maintain, repair and optimize the Energy and Fluids plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
- Conduct usage deployment using pareto analysis and Understanding of maintenance management information system.
- Provide specialized technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimize machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years experience as an Electrical/Mechanical Artisan or Technician, preferably in a Utilities or process environment.
- Previous experience as either a process artisan or maintenance artisan is an added advantage
Key competencies and attributes
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good knowledge of FCMG production processes and technologies
- Acts with integrity
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.