Print Shop Manager
- 4634 East Marginal Way Sout, Seattle, WA
ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Middle East, China, UK and Germany.
ABC Imaging is currently looking for an experienced Print Shop Manager for our Denver shop. This position will oversee all aspects of a high volume print shop including production, graphics, billing and customer service.
- Organize workforce during regular hours or in an extra hours situation
- Supervise employees in a professional manner
- Deal with customer problems in a professional manner
- Monitor jobs in production and communicate with production and graphics specialists regarding special jobs, proofs, and shipping info
- Contact clients with questions on specifications and/or questions of job submitted
- Assist production specialist and communicate to insure all deadlines are met and cost budget are adhered to
- Train staff on proper procedures and techniques
- Ensure that equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Recommend new acquisitions that will increases productivity
- Personnel management which involves working with other key management to manage the personnel functions including hiring and firing of employees, classifying contract, exempt and non-exempt workers, controlling salary expense, discussing sales department issues, guidance in the development of a disaster recovery plan.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 Years of Graphics experience
- 3-5 years of Digital Print Production management experience
- 5 - 10 years of experienceSuperior customer service ability and experience in handling client both over the phone and in personExpert knowledge of equipment, and materials
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about department capability and company to potential and existing clients
- Highly developed organizational ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing focus
- Positive attitude towards daily work, coworkers, and clients
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees when delegating work and explaining procedures and processes
For consideration, please apply to this job posting.