Senior Accountant - Audit (Westborough, Wellesley, Boston and flexibility for remote work)
- ., Westborough or Boston, MA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
AAFCPAs is the premier CPA and consulting firm based in New England and considered an attractive alternative to national CPA firms by discerning clients who appreciate exceptional value. We provide audit, tax, and advisory solutions to nonprofit organizations, commercial companies, and wealthy individuals/estates. Since 1973, our sincere approach to business and service excellence has built a thriving 200+ member firm driven by our altruistic mission to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for all constituents: employees, clients, and communities. AAFCPAs donates 10% of its net profits annually to nonprofit organizations.
AAFCPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the fourth largest CPA firm association in the world. This provides our clients with seamless national and global coverage, along with an advantageous pay-as-you-use model.
Our firm is growing, and we are looking to add to our dynamic audit team! Are you interested in relocating to the Boston area? Are you a rising audit star looking for a great work environment and leadership opportunities? Are you interested in working with a wide variety of clients? Are you looking for better work/life balance? Do you love to work in a collaborative work place? Do you enjoy being involved in your community?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we would love to talk to you!!
Serves as an experienced and seasoned member of the Audit team. Performs and guides other staff members in delivering multi-faceted and complex assignments and tasks for a variety of clients and businesses. Demonstrates a breadth and depth of professional knowledge, technical skills and the ability to deliver a broad range of services in the accounting, tax and audit areas. Shares accountability with the manager and partner to ensure that clients are satisfied and that services are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- BS/BA degree - concentration in Accounting and active pursuit of CPA
- 3+ years of auditing experience with a public accounting firm
- A service mentality and a thorough understanding of accounting debits and credits and audit risk areas. Ability to work independently on assignments and address issues or questions with engagement Manager or Partner. Strong time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Pro F/X is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible office location (Westborough, Wellesley, Boston)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Bonus plan
- Leadership development opportunities
- Relocation assistance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.