- 120 176 St, Surrey, BC V3S 9S2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Do you enjoy working with a group of people who like to work hard and have fun while doing it?
Then A & A is for you.
We are an international logistics company specializing in customs brokerage. Being part of our team means sharing in our excitement about logistics.
Our future depends on bright, energetic people with a strong desire to learn, grow and play an integral part in our business growth and successes. We invite you to bring your skills to our company and see what A & A has to offer.
We are a values-based organization and a dedicated group of professionals who value teamwork, learning and development, and innovation. We take a great deal of pride in developing long term relationships and in supporting our community and our environment.
A & A’s Promise
We thrive on helping people.
At A & A, we are committed to helping our employees reach their full potential by developing their skills and careers.
We strive to be the best employer in our community and in our industry.
Our People Principles
Our Principles guide us in delivering on our People Promise. They commit us to:
- Create a team of engaged and committed A Players
- Make a difference to help employees learn and grow
- Truly care about your quality of life
To greet customers entering the office, assist with scanning and electronic filing of paperwork, handle couriers, send out grips and packages from the office, handle postal responsibilities, walk over to customs to deliver documents, and in general be a support person to the Pacific Highway office.
- To greet customers and drivers who enter the front office in a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Assist walk-in clients or drivers with basic information or directions.
- Handle inbound and outbound courier and package shipments for the office.
- Handle scanning and electronic filing of office paperwork
- Reviewing documentation for mandatory customs requirements
- Walk over paperwork to the Customs office and deliver documents.
- Scanning of inter office files to another office during the day
- Handle preparation and expedition of our mail through Canada Post
- Ensuring fax machine is stocked with paper and counter area is clean and tidy.
- Be able to perform basic computer functions with the ability to be able to do some work in Word and Excel
- Manage the switchboard desk during the early part of your shift
- Other duties as required
- Bright and enthusiastic personality with a warm smile
- Ability to make clients and drivers in the office feel welcome
- Ability to multi-task with front-facing customers, paperwork, and other duties
- Strong teamwork skills
- Co-operative and customer service-focused
- Courteous and professional communication both verbally and written
- Well-organized, clean, tidy, and orderly workstation
- Displays A & A Behaviours; Trust, leads by example, teamwork, builds relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Enjoy new challenges and work in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Ability to solve problems proactively
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Strong organizational abilities, flexible and reliable
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, resourceful and focused
- Computer knowledge and typing skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to grow
- Minimum Grade 12
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Remote work is welcome
This position is located in Surrey, BC.
We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, tuition reimbursement programs, professional training, and paid time off.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that we are not accessible by public transit.