Data Entry Clerk - Evening Shift Full Time
- Surrey, Canada
A & A Contract Customs Brokers Ltd., founded in 1979, is a family owned company. We are a full-service international logistics company specializing in customs brokerage, freight forwarding, and warehousing distribution services. Being part of our team means sharing in our excitement about logistics.
Our future depends on bright, energetic people with a strong desire to learn, grow and play an integral part in our business growth and successes. We invite you to bring your skills to our company and see what A & A has to offer.
We are a values-based organization and a dedicated group of professionals who value teamwork, learning and development, and innovation. We take a great deal of pride in developing long term relationships and in supporting our community and our environment.
Our team at A & A is looking to grow rapidly and is seeking a Data Entry Clerk. You'll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. We reward people who take chances and we're looking for people who are passionate about marketing and want to make an impact. You'll be working out of our Surrey,BC head office.A & A is a leading forward-thinking logistics provider that helps businesses ship products beyond borders. Customers love us and it's your mission to help us get the word out that we are amazing.
To prepare clearance documentation in a timely and accurate manner entries in accordance with Canada Customs specifications.
• To enter data into the computer system with speed and accuracy.
• To review documentation and prepare customs release entries for processing.
• To take phone calls or deal with customers in person.
• To communicate with carriers, customers, and/or other government agencies for missing information or required documents.
• To complete files within the specified time frame.
• To answer customers’ inquiries in a professional manner.
• Other duties as required.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written),
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Enjoy new challenges and working in a fast-paced busy environment.
• Ability to problem solve proactively.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Self-motivated and hardworking.
• Team player.
• Strong organizational abilities, flexible and reliable.
• Detail oriented, eager to learn and do, resourceful and focused.
• Accuracy and detail oriented.
• Good computer knowledge and skills.
• Positive attitude and willingness to grow.
• Must have 3 years data entry experience.
• Minimum Grade 12.
- Monday to Friday evening shift 3:30pm to Midnight
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
How we differ from other companies, staff tell us:“A & A Contract Customs Brokers cares for its clients. We strive to go above and beyond”.“We are a company whose core values are integrity and customer service”.
This position is located in beautiful Surrey, BC
We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, benefits (health & dental), tuition reimbursement programs, professional training, and paid time off.While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.