2650.0128L - Sr. Account Executive (MMDE) (LOS ANGELES, CA)
- Los Angeles, CA
About 8x8, Inc.
8x8 (Nasdaq: EGHT) was selected by Forbes as the 10th best performing stock, 8x8 ranked No. 10 on the Forbes list of 20 Fast Growing Tech Stars. Additionally Forbes selected 8x8 the 23rd best small company based on Growth and Financial Performance, 8x8 Ranks 23rd on Top 100 List and 10th on List of Fast Growing Tech Stars.
8x8 is the one connection businesses need to experience the unique capabilities of advanced VoIP communications. We offer voice, video, mobile and unified communications solutions for small-to medium businesses and distributed enterprises. Our business services integrate advanced phone services, contact center solutions, web conferencing, powerful online productivity tools and flexible service plans. 8x8 services are affordable as well as easy to setup and use.
PLEASE NOTE: To apply, send your resume to jobs AT 8x8.com and specify the job title in your email.
PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF THE LOCATION LISTED BELOW). THIS IS INTENDED TO BE A REMOTE SALES ROLE, BASED OUT OF A HOME-BASED OFFICE.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - Los Angeles
Functional Area: Sales (Mid-Market Distributed Enterprise)
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Sr. Account Executive (MMDE)
Job ID #: 2650 .0128L
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of contact/call center, telco managed services or complex IT solutions. You should be able to show solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our world class cloud-based technology within an industry vertical. 8x8, Inc offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At 8x8, Inc. integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling 8x8 Cloud Platform and Applications to Mid-Market Enterprise Customers
- Familiar with IP PBX and Contact Center vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, ShoreTel, Five9, InContact and Interactive Intelligence.
- Thorough knowledge and skill set of enterprise telephony systems and customer service applications both Premise and Cloud.
- Extensive prospecting experience
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, market intelligence and marketing campaigns
- Proactively communicating benefits of 8x8's platform and applications to new and existing clients
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Coordinating the assembly of necessary resources to professionally respond to potential new business opportunities
- Engage with prospect organizations to position 8x8 through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Analyzing and monitoring client expectations and recommending changes in procedures to improve client satisfaction
- Identifying potential growth opportunities within existing clients
- Performing cost/benefit analysis of potential sales to determine balance between client's needs and 8x8's strategic objectives
- Experience working with all levels within an organization but experience and success selling to C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Three years of total sales experience selling in a business to business model to mid to large corporations
- Experience selling contact center solutions or customer service solutions a must
- Experience selling cloud (SaaS) based solutions a must
- Software Sales experience a plus
- Proven experience in successfully building and managing relationships with clients
- Ability to analyze data and translate into professional sales presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to all levels of client and company
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
To apply, please click the link provided. If the link does not work, send your resume to jobs AT 8x8.com and specify the job title in your email.
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.